Please read the following terms and conditions, which relate to information regarding general use of our website. By using this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website so we recommend that you read these terms and conditions regularly.
Access to www.secantor.com
We try and ensure that availability to the website is uninterrupted and transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot due to the nature of the Internet, guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time including to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services or that errors may occur. We of course try and limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
Intellectual property rights and use of material
The content, layout, design, data, graphics and trademarks on this website are protected by UK and other international copyright laws and other than as expressly permitted by licence or herein, downloading, saving, (including on any other website or electronic retrieval system or service), altering or modifying, or reproduction of any material, is not permitted. In no circumstances may any commercial use of such material be made without our express written consent. Secantor trademarks and logos which are displayed on this website are the trademarks that Secantor and in some cases its co-owning societies or licensees. Any use of including framing, meta tags or other text utilising such trademarks is strictly prohibited without our expressed written consent. You may however print and download a small and reasonable quantity of such materials from this website, strictly for personal, non-commercial use and on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trademark notices remain as they appear in all copies online; and
- customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article, article title and the URL http://secantor.com are included. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express licence, are reserved.
Permission for use of our intellectual property
For all full text digital content published online, Secantor offers the Copyright Clearance Centre’s Rightslink licencing solution for all online digital reprints and reuse permissions. Any request for permission of use of articles or images or other use of our intellectual property not authorised herein or under a subscription licence, should be made by a Rightslink application: use the ‘request permissions’ link from your article of choice or table of contents.
You must not use the website that in anyway causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to Secantor. You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- Fraudulent purposes in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise unlawful activity.
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, hacking or spam.
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- In a way which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
This website contains links including hyperlinks, which may take you outside secantor.com. Links are provided for your convenience and an inclusion on any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content, and we are not responsible for any website outside the Secantor website